Landmark Construction Crew understands just how important energy efficient design is to homes in Los Angeles, and that for many people – creating an energy efficient home that is also environmentally friendly is a top priority.
When you’re designing your new eco-friendly home, you need a design contractor that understands exactly how to use green building materials and energy efficient design guidelines to maximize energy use as well as energy conservation, and Landmark Construction Crew has made this our specialty. We start with passive strategies that – when used correctly – can can make a home up to 50% more energy efficient than traditional design. Our design strategies include:
- using materials and design features that induce natural ventilation
- designing windows that maximize lighting
- planning interiors that make use of natural daylight
- considering landscaping that will facilitate natural heating/cooling
Landmark Construction Crew has years of experience in environmentally conscious home construction and remodeling. We can show you the incredibly exciting array of new green building and design materials now available. When it comes to choosing materials, fixtures, and appliances – beauty and sustainability are equally important, and we can help you choose:
- water efficient plumbing fixtures, low-flow toilets, water-efficient showerheads, electric faucets
- energy efficient lighting options, like LED lighting systems and skylights
- recycled/renewable materials like paper-based countertops, or carpets made from recycled plastic bottles
Designing an energy efficient home is not only cost-efficient now, it will save you literally thousands and thousands of dollars for the life of your home. Give us a call for your complimentary consultation – so we can show you all the great, green options you have for designing your new, dream home!