HERO Program Contractors Walnut
Landmark Construction Crew Energy Upgrade (LCCEU) is a Registered HERO Program Contractor:
Energy efficient upgrades to your home is affordable with HERO Financing. HERO PROGRAM CONTRACTORS Walnut financing can be used toward a pre-paid lease. HERO offers a low-interest, long-term, tax-deductible financing option that is repaid through your property taxes. Approvals are not based on credit scores and applying is simple. All you have to do is pick the energy efficient upgrades and select the registered contractor like Landmark Construction Crew Energy Upgrade and get your project started!
A HERO Program Contractor is allowed to assist clients in finding the financing and funding to make their homes and properties more efficient. This will result in cost savings, a more comfortable home and a positive impact on the environment. Landmark Construction Crew Energy Upgrade is a Registered HERO Program Contractors Walnut and we stand ready to assist you in qualifying for this program.
HERO is an acronym that stands for: Home Energy Renovation Opportunity and the program is helping communities across California realize the promise of an energy efficient future by making the energy efficient choice the safe and affordable choice for property owners.
You must Check your property’s eligibility online or over the phone. All applications can be processed quickly, so you can get started right away and without any hassle.
Affordable Payments plan.
Payments are made along with your property taxes, offer tax-deductible benefits, low interest rates, and are fixed for the term of the financing you select (5-20 years).
Contractors must be trained and in good standing with the Program to offer HERO. Products are verified to meet the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Star requirements before installation. Payment is only made to the contractor after the property owner signs a certificate assuring the project was completed to their satisfaction. In the case of a dispute,HERO provides resolution assistance.
- The HERO Program Contractors Walnut provides financing that’s not based on credit score.
- The financing is through the property tax, interest is tax deductible and transferable if you sell your home (in most cases).
- We fund many pre-paid leases and Power Purchase Agreement (PPAs).
- It takes less than 2 minutes to see if your property is eligible. Let’s call the HERO Program Contractors Walnut to see how much your property qualifies for!
- Windows, Skylights, & Doors
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Roofing & Insulation
- Water Heating
- Artificial Turf
- No Credit Score
- No ($0) Money Down
- Payments can be delayed up to 18 Months
As a registered Hero Contractor we can help you with all the details.
Give us a call (855.613.2626) OR click or the contact us link form and in just a few minutes we can check your qualifications. If you complete the pricing form on the left, we will bring up the HERO Program Contractors Walnut to see if it will be a benefit to you.
One time up front payment typically less than the cash price. Leasing company owns the equipment installed on the home and homeowners utility rates decrease dramatically.
Zero Down Lease
Leasing company owns the energy equipment installed on your home and the homeowner pays a monthly payment to lease the equipment. This monthly payment is essentially less than what would be paid for utility generate power.
- One time up front payment (Pre-Paid) – Can be paid for with HERO dollars
- No up front payment (Zero Down)
- 30% tax credit and depreciation is taken by Lessor
- System is warranted and insured for the life of the lease (~20 years)
- Production is guaranteed for the life of the lease (~20 years)
- No cost after initial investment
- End of lease or sale of house buy out/transfer
- Minimum 680 FICO score
You may also, use the pricing form on the left. When we speak, all of the financing and rebate options will be explained in detail. As a HERO Program Contractor we are authorized to discuss with you your HERO Program options, qualifications and to get your project approved.
Landmark Construction Crew Energy Upgrades is an authorized Los Angeles Gas and Electric Energy Upgrade California Contractor. LAG&E is offering substantial rebates and credits for those who are ready to improve their energy profile and save money.